Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Picture Update!!!

Summer Project Picture Updates!


All those who attended the Bike Parade early morning on July 4


My Bible Study!!


Big Ten Schools
(Me-Purdue, Mike- Michigan, Zac- University of Illinois, Kc-Purdue, Garrett (not Big Ten), Sarah-Michigan State, Nolan-Michigan State)


4th of July


My shoes I made!!


My roomie and I!


My bible study with our school shirts on.
(Me-Purdue, Lauren-Truman State, Kristina-Central Washington University, Amanda-University of New Hampshire, Elyse-Illinois State, Kelsy-University of Arkansas)


My bible study on the 4th of July!
Don't we all look patriotic! 


Sunday Funday!


Best stop on a weekend adventure.
The Dam Store. Best store by a dam site!


Awkward Family Photo
(Zac, Alek, Danielle, Kelsy, Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment